Considering the coronavirus epidemic further safety rules are being introduced from 1st April.
considering the coronavirus epidemic further safety rules are being introduced from 1st April:
- Prohibition to leave home for persons under 18 years of age without adult’s supervision.
Children and young people under 18 years of age will not be able to leave home without supervision. Their presence on the streets will be justified only with the presence of a parent, a legal guardian or an adult.
- Prohibition of use of parks, beaches, boulevards, botanical and zoological gardens, promenades and city bikes.
The prohibition considers visiting public beaches and green areas such as parks, green squares, promenades, boulevards, botanical and zoological gardens and children playgrounds as well as the use of city bikes.
- 2 meters – minimum distance between pedestrians.
Pedestrians, including families and relatives, are obliged to keep 2-meters distance: parents with children who need supervision (under 13 years of age) as well as disabled people and people unable to walk and their guardians.
- Restrictions of the access to shops including the number of clients.
- shops and service points – 3 persons per checkout or payment site
- all clients will do shopping in disposable gloves (from 2.04.2020)
- from 10:00 to 12:00 only persons over 65 years of age can enter shops and service points.
- Obligatory quarantine for relatives of a person subject to quarantine.
A quarantine relates to all persons living with a person subject to quarantine.
If one of household members (flat-, roommates) will be subject to quarantine from 1st April, 2020 after coming back from abroad or meeting an infected person you also will be subject to quarantine.
Restrictions regarding movement for all people are still valid. Leaving house for purposes other than essential everyday needs (necessary grocery and medicine shopping, doctor’s appointment, taking care of relatives, walking a dog) are still prohibited.
Breach of the prohibition may be fined with a fee in the amount from PLN 5,000 to PLN 30,000.
All safety rules are available on the website: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/aktualne-zasady-i-ograniczenia